The main object of LJ school of law is to produce full-fledged lawyers legally equipped and socially conscious. It aims at developing critical thinking, clear articulation and creative application.
Major components of Teaching Methods include:
- Cases and materials on different laws.
- Socratic methods of teaching mainly through class room discussion.
- Prior intimation of topics to be taught and discussed along with material.
- E-notes of subjects to be made available to each student.
- Class room discussion.
- Moot Courts.
- Mock trial.
- Essays and paper writing.
- Projects and presentations.
- Management Games.
- Exercise for legal, judicial, logical and managerial thinking.
Continuous Evaluation through:
- Surprise test and periodical pre-planned test.
- Project report preparations.
- Article writing.
- Debate, Elocution, Extempore etc.
Lawyers on Wheel:
Regular visit to villages and town in order to know the social reality, legal problem of different class of people and to make them aware of their rights and to render legal advice and assistance.